Hi bees. Hope you all are having a peaceful, restful Sunday. We generally prefer paratha on weekends (it serves as brunch too) and at our home paratha means I am going to make this super simple, super delicious, zero time taking chutney to compliment with our parathas. My note here is make the chutney more spicy with adding lot of green chilies. It would be Ultimate one 🙂
And of course in the evening with hot pakodas(fritters) nothing can be good enough to have this chutney along side in the plate. Finger licking….try it guys.
Coriander Tomato Chutney
|Prep Time: 5 minutes||Cook Time: 1 minutes||Serve: 2-3|
Ingredients: (1 cup= 240 ml approx.)
- Coriander leaves with stem- 2 cups, washed and chop roughly
- Tomato- 1, medium
- Garlic- 4-5 small cloves
- Green chili- 2-3 (add more if you want)
- Salt- as per taste
How to make:
- In a grinder jar put all the ingredients and grind it till smooth paste.
- Serve it with hot paratha, pakoda(fritters) or use it as dip for you nachos and chips. It is super delicious.
- If you want you can use chat masala or jeera (cumin) powder, but I will suggest to stick on the recipe. Taste of the freshness of coriander, garlic and tomato will give you a great taste.
- Do not add water. Because tomato and coriander are watery elements. So if you add water, your chutney will be thin in consistency.
- I do not use lemon juice as tomato is tangy.
To print the recipe click on the link below.
Hope you will like the recipe and please be sure to share it with friends and family. Thank you. Please give credit for this blog if you are using images elsewhere.Thanks for understanding.
Enjoy your day with lots of smile.
Disclaimer: The opinions or information contained within the personal home pages are the creation of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the true nature of the product. I am not sponsored by any company.